Childbirth Educator Certification
Change Lives with Birth Education
Are you passionate about natural birth? Do you want to serve women during pregnancy and birth without being on call? You can as a Childbirth Educator!
When you become a certified Childbirth Educator, you can teach and support women on God designed physiological birth from home in person, virtually or through digital materials. The Biblical Birth School is self-paced and on demand so you can get started when you’re ready!
The Biblical Birth School Childbirth Educator Certification Program is called FOUNDATIONS. In this program, you will go on a journey learning foundational truths about Biblical birth, birth physiology, labor progression, labor interventions, birth trauma, starting a birth business, postpartum care, becoming a Childbirth Educator and more!
Stay Home While Making Impact and Income!
Students have 12 months from the date of enrollment to complete certification requirements. To receive your certification as a Childbirth Educator with The Biblical Birth School, the following must be met:
- 18+ years of age
- Enroll in The Biblical Birth School FOUNDATIONS Childbirth Educator Certification Program
- Watch all video modules
- Read (2) books on the Required Reading list and submit 1-page reflection on each
- Complete the open book multiple choice test with a passing grade
- Submit a Community Resource List
- Sign The Biblical Birth School Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith
What is a Childbirth Educator?
A childbirth educator is a non-medical birth professional who educates and provides resources on pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum, newborn care and basic breastfeeding to childbearing families. Childbirth Educators can teach families in person, online or through printed or digital materials. Childbirth Educators certified with The Biblical Birth School uphold these core competencies:
– Embrace God’s truth found in the Bible
– Value life from conception to last breath
– Work within a family-centered model of care
– Practice compassionate trauma informed care
– Strive for excellence and professionalism
– Foster cooperation in the birth space